1 December 2007

Moved my blogs to one place!

Hello to all mail artists out there, I just wanted to update everyone that I have moved these blogs below:
  • mailartnetwork.blogspot.com
  • doorsoftheworld.blogspot.com
  • handcarvedstamps.blogspot.com
  • sharonzimmer.blogspot.com
They are now located at: http://sharonzimmer.typepad.com
So now everything is in one place! I am still uploading the photos for each project page, so in a few hours it will be complete. You can still email me with your mail art calls at:
sharonzimmer at comcast dot net (please put those together) or send me snail mail with your info. Be sure to put "mail art" in the subject line. Please pass on this info to other mail artists you know or cross post on other mail art lists. My mailing address hasn't changed and is located on each page.
Thanks,
Sharon

No comments:

.