31 December 2009

New board by Ryosuke Cohen - Japan

my new bulletin board-ORION SOUP

All the people have the right to discuss the beginning and the end of the space.

http://www.ryosukecohen.com/board/top.html

RYOSUKE COHEN 3-76-1-A-613 yagumokitacho moriguchi-city osaka 570 japan

e-mail: braincell@k6.dion.ne.jp

When we encounter well-designed cars and buildings, we are impressed by them, and do really admire the talent of their designers and architects. I sometimes devise logotypes and visual poetry, and when completed, I feel satisfied with it. However, now I would like to think of much more principle theme together with artists : space,atoms and others. This is the reason I opened a bulletin board. All the people have the right to discuss the beginning and the end of the space. Don't hesitate to put your idea on it about my bulletin board.

No comments:

.