15 August 2012

Two Projects from Latvia

There are two mail art calls

1)THEME: COLLABORATION

Please send your work in collage/ATC tehnique, I will add something on it and send you back with a list with all participants and option to send collaboration to third person.
...

Info: For my project please send me all postal objects that deal with collage.


2)THEME: SOUL REFLECTIONS

Reflect your soul in collage/photography/drawing/painting/etching/graphics and send me it with your adress and some information about you. There will be an answer.

Info: For my project please send me all postal objects that deal with any technique.

all works and progresses will be published in artaroundtheworld.tumblr.com

Deadline for these mail art calls : March 2013

Adress:

Anete U.
Aleksandra Grina bulv.9-10
Riga,LV-1002
LATVIA

No comments:

.